LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji (Self)     13 November 2015

Advise on rti-498a

Sir, Wife filed 498a and DP 3 &4 on my family and mentioned in the FIR 15 lakhs and 150 gold dowry given to in -laws at the time of marriage and later Police charge sheeted the same. Wife’s sister is Government Employee and she is working in Hospital as Nurse.  One of wife’s withness  also Governement employee.

Please advise shall I file RTI on Wife’s sister and her withnees for asking their salary, departmental disciplinary / enquiry proceedings, and transaction of moveable and immovable property, Income Tax and property tax returns and asset details and also shall I file RTI on Investigation officer also the same. Please advise.

Thanks for ur time.

Learning

6 Replies

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     13 November 2015

Put all the facts about your marriage and family backgroud of your in-laws. You should try to get the details of the sources of income of them and find was they were capable to give aforesaid dowry, as shown in complaint. Filing RTI shall not be fruitful and you shall not get any response.

Check whether they have disclosed the source of Income to IT Department?

What actual you got in marriage?

What is the real picture?

Please provide details, then you will get proper advise.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     13 November 2015

What are U going to achieve or going to get by getting the income particulars of the witnessess and the IO?U R not clear in expression/elaborate

Balaji (Self)     14 November 2015

Hi Sir, FIR filed only on me but later in-laws family colluded with Investigation officer and added my entire family to the chargesheet. Now I want to file RTI on Investigation officer and wife's sister. Please advise. Thanks for ur time.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     14 November 2015

Instead of going after all those things which are irrelevant to UR case,engage a competent lawyer and fight the case.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 November 2015

please weigh what use this infromation can be giving to you.

chandra mohan (power)     17 November 2015

"15 lakhs and 150 gold dowry given"

file tax evasion petition.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register