Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guest (n/a)     30 July 2009

Advise on Renewal of passport

Dear Sir ,

I was the director of the Pvt. Ltd.Co. THe company is defunk & the bank has filed the case in DRT & inform Passport office . Will this cause impediment to Rnew my Passport , though DRT has allowed me to extend my Passport , the Passport Office at Pune Rnnwe for 6 months. Why not they Renew on Regular basis , for 10 years .

Please Advise , I am geatful .

Thanks  

Learning

5 Replies

Raman ( )     31 July 2009

My 2 cents:

May I know what is DRT here? Anyhow, you need to consult a Police Officer to get rid of the constraint on your passport. 

shailesh (columist)     29 December 2009

Originally posted by :Raman
" My 2 cents:

May I know what is DRT here? Anyhow, you need to consult a Police Officer to get rid of the constraint on your passport. 
"

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     29 December 2009

What is the procedure to renew passport.? Can a passport made in one state can be renewed from other state/address?

(Guest)

In this regard Police they don't have any power for renew your Passport.

You can renew in India only at issuing office but not another state. Even with that six months validity no country allows you to land. It is better you to approach directly Passport office and sumbit application along with your old passport asking validity for 10 years.

In your case it will take 20 to 25 days to get the new passport.

(Guest)

For renewal of Passport your old passport itself is the proof of every thing. Attach a copy of ration card is enough. If it is expired you better to carry all documents below mentioned. 

It can be renewed any state but it takes time. The new passport issuing authority send your application to the old office for enquiry. After recieving again they refer to local police for further enquiry.

It takes minimum of 3 months to get a new passport with new address.

It is better to carry all of these, address prof such as Ration card, Land line Telephone bills,  Electricity Bills, Driving Licence to prove that you are residing in this new address. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register