Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manisha Soni (Vice President)     02 August 2012

Advise on notice served

Dear Lawyers,

Before I start, let me give a brief background

My father in-law who used to take care of issue pertaining to my mother-in-laws brother's shares and property, while brother was in bad health and cancer patient ( expired ) passed away in February this year. He was handling affairs on mother in law's brother's behalf.

My mother in laws mother has sent us a notice for recovery of 13 lacs.

Some facts of this case:

MY father in law did these transactions in a joint account in his own name and brother in laws daughter's name

Unexpected he fell victim to liver cancer, and survived only for 5 months after that.

While he was not well, he made a payment of 7 lacs to that family.

In the same account his own mothly income scheme(MIS) got redeemed to the tune of Rs. 5,00,000

He never involved his son in any of his transactions/ mails sent to that family.

Never ever has any transaction been done from father in laws account to my husband's account

Also while mother in laws brother was a camcer patient the whole family stayed in our flats for at least 7-8 times, for which we never asked any compensation, neither the money father in law spent in commutation and other things.

I need your guidance on how to reply to notice and recover the money which has been spent by father in law in kind and cash

Regards

Manisha

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     03 August 2012

Dear Manisha,

The facts stated by you are bit confusing. You need to send the reply through the advocate by providing necessary documents, communications copy. If you don't reply then the other side may file the suit for recovery upon you.

You may call on 09324538481 for legal assistance.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register