Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajkiran123 (Manager)     26 September 2014

Advise on child visitation/custody case

Dear Sir,

Need advise please on the location where I should be filing the child visitation/custody case. I am residing in Bangalore and my wife is currently in Hyderabad. My 2 year old child is likely with father in law and his wife who reside in different city. I have initially filed for divorce case in Bangalore for various reasons and subsequently my wife has filed false cases on me in Hyderabad. The divorce has been referred to mediation next month but 498a charge sheet is yet to filed in Hyderabad. I now wish to file for my child visitation/custody case. 

Please advise if I need to file visitation/custody case in Bangalore or Hyderabad ? Also please advise on the pros and cons for filing case in Bangalore Vs Hyderabad.

Regards

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Forget child for now.

Secure anticipatory bail dumbo.  Save your arse first, you safe, your parents and relatives safe means you can fight for getting kid later.  You and your company go sit inside, what will you do with kid?  Will court order mother to leave kid in jail with you and your company??  heehee

Secure AB for yourself, and your family members first.  

Custody you wont get, no use trying, simply lawyer bank balance will increase as kid is only 2 years of age.  Kid be with mother, but you can file child visitation rights at last place of residence of you both, if last place of residence is  Bangalore, then file visitation rights case in Bangalore and so forth.

In future it depends on childs wish whom she wants to stay with.  If you get caught in 498a, secure regular bail, then later on even if denied visitation rights by mother, somehow keep meeting kid if you want to claim custody when she turns 7.

All the best.

Rajkiran123 (Manager)     27 September 2014

Dear helping hand,

All that drama of jail,bail and AB for family is over.My question is:

1) Is there a process to now to add an additional petition for child visitation along with the divorce case which is currently running? Else a separate petition need to be filed for visitation. The last residing place of all 3 of us was in Bangalore.

2)Few other advised me to file visitation in Hyderabad as child is with Mother(or likely to be with her) in Hyderabad.

Please advsie

(Guest)
Originally posted by : 498avictim

Dear helping hand,

All that drama of jail,bail and AB for family is over.My question is:

1) Is there a process to now to add an additional petition for child visitation along with the divorce case which is currently running? Else a separate petition need to be filed for visitation. The last residing place of all 3 of us was in Bangalore.

2)Few other advised me to file visitation in Hyderabad as child is with Mother(or likely to be with her) in Hyderabad.

Please advsie

Congratulations.  The worst part is over.

What I would like to suggest is, you file custody case/visitation rights case in Bangalore itself.  Let her come from HYD to Bangalore for attending case.  That will be technically more correct.  IF you File a case in HYD, you will have to run from Bangalore to HYD every now and then.  But, you will have to pay money to wife and kid for them to visit Bangalore.  

Custody case will take lot of time to get decided, but visitation rights will be decided very fast, and you will get rights to visit kid/get the kid visiting you as you are the father of the kid.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register