Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AS   14 August 2014

Advise - how to cross - false jewellery bills

Hi,

Miss 498A has attached a false Bills of jewellery . NO sale tax number , No VAT number . 
Just  a stamp and sign of small jeweller shop of village.

Bill is like this that they are giving  OLD GOLD they have given to jeweller to re-work on the GOLD and handed over same Re-worked gold to us dowry on demand..

In Chargesheet : Witness of Jeweller is missing.

Please advise : what is best way to crack this in CROSS  ? What Questions need to be asked to her father and IO regargding these false Bills?

Learning

5 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     14 August 2014

Not producing jewellar as witness is bad for prosecution itself, why r u worried.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

AS   16 August 2014

Thanks Shonee sir for advise . But i need to know is this :

Since she has denied that she is not aware of list of articles as it prepared by her father, Do i need to ask her father that to prove your case can you please bring shop keeper to the Court , But as i said they claimed that "this is old Traditional gold"

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 August 2014

which jweller can prove existance of ancestral  gold in your house.  They do not search each house of locality on regular basis.

you cannot compel prosecution to produce particular witness.

On the contrary you can call him as own witness if his evidence is going to help you.

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=107131&offset=2#.U-6qqaOO5G0

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register