LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj (free lancer)     04 August 2013

Advice wanted for land(site) dispute

Sir,I had paid my hard earned money to buy a 3 cent land in ,Coimbatore(TN). Its registered in my Name with all Title deeds(chitta etc). The man who sold the 3 cents died after 3 months of selling the land. His wife who is next door to my site, has occupied my site & refusing to go (she says she has got a politician's support). Court has given a Permanent Injunction (Stay) in my favor. The Defendant(lady) has parked her car in my site and is not allowing me to build a compound wall in my site. I had complained to the police. No result yet. Can you please advice, what to do ?.

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     04 August 2013

File an application in the court n your case for violating the injunction order agains her.

Yes, it looks like, also can you please advice if there is a IPC 39(a) which says "Contempt of Court" against the Defendent for Voiating the Permanant Injunction. This 39(a) has a clause to 'attach' the property of the defendent for Voiating the Permanant Injunction. pl advice. thanks..

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     04 August 2013

file a case under illegal trepass sec 441& 506  of IPC, if FIR not filed go the your jurisdiction JM COURT and file case under 156 crpc asking, court to direct police to file FIR,since u have already filed a case, proceed to  the  court  and get direction.and in the same petition u can mention this injuction order also,  and subsequent violation by the concerned party,as it adds more weight to it.

Sir, thank you. yes I will discuss this with my advocate here in Coimbatore and request him to do the needful. thank you sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register