LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj (free lancer)     18 May 2014

Advice wanted for land(site) dispute

Advice Wanted for Land(Site) Dispute=Sir,I had paid my hard earned money to buy a 3 cent land in ,Coimbatore(TN). Its registered in my Name with all Title deeds(chitta etc). The man who sold the 3 cents died after 3 months of selling the land. His wife who is next door to my site, has occupied my site & refusing to go (she says she has got a politician's support). Court has given a Permanent Injunction (Stay) in my favor. The
Defendant(lady) has parked her car in my site and is not allowing me to build a compound wall in my site. I had complained to the police. No result yet. Civil Case is: kept for "ISSUES", going on for 3 yrs now. Can you please advice, what to do ?.


 6 Replies

jayakumar.R (ADVOCATE & LEGAL CONSULTANT)     18 May 2014

Mr.Raj give complaint to the Coimbatore police commissioner office  directly and show the permanent injection order (Land Grabbing cell is available at Coimbatore Police Commissioner office) 

raj (free lancer)     18 May 2014

Dear Mr Jaya kumar, I thank you for your reply. I had gone to the Land Grabbing cell (at Coimbatore police commissioner office), they say only if the defendant has forged my documents, they can come into the picture. This is a civil matter according to them. To go to the Coimbatore Police Commissioner - to sort this problem, I need few loyal friends/relatives, who can accompany me, at the moment , this is missing for me. Fighting a lonely battle...

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     18 May 2014

File an application for violation of court injunction order in the pending injunction case, with proof. How to prove it, discuss with your advocate.

Usharma (Lawyer)     18 May 2014

We provide the services in the field of property laws which includes the services of Indian property lawyer for sale and purchase documentation of the properties in India. All services related to the litigation in the fields of property laws. We also provide all the legal services by Indian property lawyer pertaining to property disputes, purchase and sale, transfer, construction, partition, evaluation, conversion, lease, license.

Fylfot Group of Advocates

112, New Delhi House,
27, Bara Khambha Road,
Connaught Place,
New Delhi
INDIA 110001
Phone No: 011 23355388

raj (free lancer)     18 May 2014

Dear Mr Rajeev,  yes my advocate has filed violation of court injunction order IPC Order 39 Rule 2-A (I think), the reply we got from the judge was: I have kept until July2014 (next hearing) for "ISSUES", what is "ISSUES" - please explain. Is it a positive sign, when will I get relief ?

Prabal Ranjan Paul (dac)     19 May 2014

Dear Sr,

I have made a land agreement on November'2013 to sell it,but there was no time limit or anything as such for the agreement.Now since more than six months has elapsed the buyer has paid only the initial deposit of 3L,and now he is telling that he has no money to pay. He is not willing to cancel the agreement. Please suggest how can I make him agree to do so legally. What are my protection.

Thanking you

Prabal Paul. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register