LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kalaimahal (TSE)     09 July 2013

Advice required

My grandfather has a property of house and land. and he was died now and my father is showing disinterest in getting a property divided among.. since my grandfather had one son (thats my father) and three daughter. Please let me know how to get our share and what i have to do now?? i dont know what property my grandfather had... how to get and please suggest me. regards kalaimahal

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 July 2013

You meet your grandfather friends who are alive, gather information about the location of the property and file an applicaton in the area sub-registrar office and try to gather information by feeding the name of your grand father etc.with the help of right to information Act.

kalaimahal (TSE)     09 July 2013

With refernce to your reply to my request.. the friends living in my grandfather area are against us in providing their property details. Can we straight file an RTI?? if yes to whom we have to write .. please guide sir...

kalaimahal...

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     09 July 2013

you pl meet  block land record officer bl lro  or engage a lawyer he wl search for you. by paying fees all property of yr grand father can be found out .then to get yr portion ,you can file a partition suit. dont worry. dr sc pratihar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register