LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay Sharma (Assistant Manager)     09 September 2011

Advice required

I am here for an expert advice. My father was retired from Department of Posts as Assistant Post Master General. He was getting pension and in December 2010 he suffered heart attack. He was admitted in PGI Chandigarh & bye pass surgery was done. In April 2011 he expired in PGI. My query is as he was not a member of CGHS can we file for his medical reimbursement expenses incurred. If yes, then what reference can be made in the application as according to his department employees he is not eligible for reimbursement.

Learning

4 Replies

Nitesh (JE)     09 September 2011

i have been appointed as Junior Engineer in 2003 through in the pay scale of 5000-8000 in MCD. Prior to joining this organisation I was working as Junior Engineer Civil in the pay scale of 7900-13710 in National Hydroelectric Power Corporation ltd. as i was not aware of the policy of pay protection i did not apply for the same. please advise is it possible to get my pay protected at this stage. how should i proceed 

Jitendra Makwana (Telecom Engineer)     12 September 2011

Dear Sir,

I worked in a giant telecom PVT ltd company India from dec - 2007 to jan - 2011 as a Engineer at Gujarat. I resigned via mail from the job on 15/1/2011 & thay approved 30-JAN-2011 as my last working day. And till date company has not done my Full and Final Settlement i.e. my salary of Jan. 2011 along with 52 days leave incashment. thay send me F&F sheet for approvel ( I accept the same) on may-2011 , in which they deduct 15 day amount for not serving a notice period even no any notice period mentioned in my offer latter.

1) Can I take any legal action against the company for not getting F&F

2) Can i get deduction of 15 days if i accept F&F  sheet (Amout is about 10,000)
3) i send so many request for F&F & rules set for notice period but they are not clearyfy

What are the remedies avaibale for me. or I should forget about it.

As am facing lots of money proble is there any shorter way to get this back ASAP.

Thanks,

Jeet.

JAYANTA BANERJEE (ADVOCATE )     13 September 2011

Please check whether your father was getting any medical benefits

Ajay Sharma (Assistant Manager)     15 September 2011

He was getting pension of approx. 12k plus. I dont have any detail regarding that

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register