Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (Engineer)     19 April 2011

Advice required ...

Hi

I was married in 2006 as per Hindu Law. My wife went to delivery on Dec 2008 and now refusing to return back and isolated my son form me for past 2 years. She is constantly changing her residence.I am not sure where is she now.She and her family never responds to my communication.Her family is instigating to go against me for no reason. Please suggest some idea to tackle this.

Learning

2 Replies

Dharmesh Manjeshwar (Advocate/Lawyer)     19 April 2011

well ....... there has to be a reason for ur wife's unnatural behaviour ............. u not knowing about ur wife's whereabouts will make anyone believe that u have not bothered about her ............

u can file police complaint against her parents with the local police station ........ without knowing her present address there is little u can do to get positive results ........... so first find her whereabouts

Raj (Engineer)     19 April 2011

Hi Dharmesh

Thanks for the quick reply. I did complain to police in Dec 2009. She and her family was spotted in Hyderabad by police.It was followed by an investigation during which her father said irresponsibly they had to go on urgent family tour (without my knowledge). immediately they repeated this again. It looks they have compramised police by some means this time,as they are not giving me proper reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register