Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yogendra (engineer)     20 February 2015

Advice required...

I filed divorce against wife....

Earlier my wife made fake facebook profile.She stated to talk me by that profile.Later i came to know that she is my wife.I used abusive words(b*tch) against wife in chat  after knowing the real identity.

Now I came to know that my wife is going to use this chat against me as evidence.She made fake profile and after knowing that she is my wife i lost my temper and told her b*tch.How courts will react  on this In DV case.

First he made crime by making facebook profile after that i made crime by telling b*tch.

kindly advice.She has only this evidence.....

Learning

8 Replies

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     20 February 2015

Don't worry much it will hardly substatiate for framing u.

yogendra (engineer)     21 February 2015

Thanks...sir... for your response...

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     21 February 2015

Don't bother too much,this evidence may not substanciate her claim of abuse in the court of law.But in this age of advanced science be careful in your expression or else you will land yourself in trouble

Pinakin Joshi (Independent)     21 February 2015

First Speak honestly.. What is your intension? What you want... re-unite of your family or ??????? (don't know the antynoms) ... I will properly advise you on it

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 February 2015

If she is highlighting this issue and making it a point for domestic violence, you may during cross examine ask her  to prove the same beyond doubt which will make her to withdraw, thus it is a matter of trial and you may use your prudence then to handle the issue, nothing very serious about it.

fighter (Software professional)     23 February 2015

it will not matter as she will aslo in trouble as she made fake profile......

yogendra (engineer)     24 February 2015

Pinakin i dont want to reunite with wife..

slakshmanrao (accounts officer)     14 March 2015

In either case!!!,Life Partner!!!has to be given the due merit

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register