Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramu (n/a)     16 January 2008

advice regarding tenants

Hi  to All!

I am Ramu.I need a help or suggestion from the forum members.I live in Hyderabad.My parents are very old.My tenants are troubling us.The tenants in my home are staying since 14 yrs and there is no rental agreement or rental receipts..We asked them to vacate the home .Its been since 3yrs they are postponing the issue saying that they are in search of rom and will vacte.But now they are threatening us that they will go to court under rent control act.They gave a written complaint in police station that they need 3 months of time and will vacate by Dec31st,which they didnot and they wrote another letter that they will vacate by Jan31st.How to tackle them.They also wrote a false complaint on my parents and my family members.Everyone in my area they know about them and their bad mentally like troubling others.They also threatened us to see our end.I would be really grate if you advise me on this issue.Kindly please help me.

Thanks and regards,

Ramu.

Learning

5 Replies

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     16 January 2008

See a local lawyer dealing in Rent Control cases. File a petiton seeking eviction of the tenant. This is the only means by which you can recover possession from the tenant legally.
[img]images/spacer.gif[/img]

[img]images/spacer.gif[/img]

Raghava (n/a)     16 January 2008

First of all you read latest revised Rent  control act and give mandatory notice to your tenant through a lawyer as per law and wait for the reply. Tenant is always a tenant only but you have to show a bonafide cause to vacate them. They cannot claim any possession from you.Best of luck.

ramu (n/a)     16 January 2008

Sir,

Thank you very much Sir. I am very happy to see your message.

Thanksand regards,

Ramu.

Guest (n/a)     14 May 2008

I am also in the same situation. did you tenant vacate on jan 31st? My tenant is also doing the same

kannan (s/w)     14 May 2008

hi ramu, What happend ? did the tenant vacate? I am also in the same situation. My tenant also is doing the same

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register