LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

megha (undisclosed)     17 October 2013

Advice on resignation

Dear All, I had signed a contract(which is not on any bond or stamp but only on company letter head) for 18 months and have also submitted my original educational documents. After the completion of 10 months I had to resign due to personal reasons. They are demanding 30,000 for taking back my original documents which i submitted at the time of joining. Kindly advice whether i am obliged to pay the company for my original certificates. Hoping for a quick response. Thanks & regards, Megha Sara Mathews

Learning

3 Replies

Kolla V. Raman (Founder Chairman of Global Lgal Services)     18 October 2013

You need not pay Rs.30,000/- you file criminal complaint to police for extrotion  and cheating.  Contact Global Legal Services , Email: globallegalservicesindia@mail.com  Mobile. 9290677393

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 October 2013

This is a case of extortion and also demand for ransom holding your documents.  Please lodge a complaint with the jurisdictional police station, make sure that they are not bought by the accused company with money or other influence. 

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     18 October 2013

You have violeted  the terms and conditions of cotract so you are liable to pay the company as per terms and conditions of contract.No criminal case made out.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register