Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepa (BUSINESS)     23 June 2011

Advice needed for law course lateral entry

Dear Sirs,

My hubby is 35 yrs now and he is very much interested to do law course. He is not a graduate. He is +2 pass with 70% and above. He is interested to do a law course and practice since he is involved in public affairs.  Please guide us how to proceed on this, like what should be done to do practice as a advocate ? Is there any correspondence course available or only regular courses ? If yes, what degree, which university, how many years, approx how much will be the fees ? Please guide us and your help in this regard will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Learning

7 Replies

Ashok Yadav (Lawyer)     23 June 2011

He can do only five yers integreted law course from any universities which provides regular law course. He will have to do only regular course, if he wants to do practise as an advocate. For admissions you should contact to the university situated in your area.

Deepa (BUSINESS)     23 June 2011

Dear Yadav, 

Thanks a lot for your reply. From your reply i can understand that studying through correspondence is not eligible for practising. Is that right ? If reular course, can you suggest universities which offer lateral entrries in Chennai. Thanks for your input.

Aishwarya Pandey (student)     24 June 2011

hello,

i am a 2nd year law student. i was suggested that for corporate law, doing C.S. as an additional course, will really be very effective. is it necessary for international trade law and international law as well !!

Gunjan (Research Associate)     27 June 2011

Hi, I am working as a research analyst in an MNC, I want to do the law and then wants to appear for the judiciary exam. I want to do the law being in job. Can someone please suggest me, from where can i do the law without leaving my job. I am currently working in Gurgaon. I want to appear for the judiciary exams.

Thanks

shalini (student)     20 July 2011

hey gunjan.. you can pursue law from CCS univ .. if attendance is a prb..adn u still want an LL.b degree in yr hand.

if u want to knw further we can have a discussion.

Ymee (student)     22 July 2011

Originally posted by :shalini
"
 hey gunjan.. you can pursue law from CCS univ .. if attendance is a prb..adn u still want an LL.b degree in yr hand.

if u want to knw further we can have a discussion.
"

If you don't have the attendance then you can't register as an Advocate, isn't it ? By the way, are you a student of LLB at CCS Universtiy ?

shalini (student)     22 July 2011

I have completed my law from I.P., univ. long bak.. as far as attendence is an issue yes, bar has laid some requisites, bt these kind of univ. help u waive tht by entring fake attendnce..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register