LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sr (developer)     18 July 2013

Advice needed

Respected sirs,

We are a case going in court. My father's 2 sisters are asking for their shares. Now they are ready for settlement and insist on 15,00,000.  Can we make this settlement infront of court, and take in written from they that they will not file case again? What steps should we take for safty.



 4 Replies

Narendra Malik (advocate)     20 July 2013

Ask them to execute release deed in the favour of your father.

1 Like

sr (developer)     22 July 2013


Can you please tell me the procedure in some more details..... thanks.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     22 July 2013

releaseing there rights to your father and it should be registered in your local sub registrar office which is a legal document acceptable and then your father can transfer in your name 

1 Like

sr (developer)     22 July 2013

Thanks Mahesh sir.

Just a quetion-- as they are getting their suite back, its means that they are surrendering. So i am thinking that they have no right to file suite again and agai. This is an ancestral land


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register