Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashish (not disclosed)     09 March 2012

Advice needed

Guidance needed,


I have been married for >10 yr.There is no love between my wife & me and we just staying together for convenience.  She does not keep social contacts with my relatives & we don't have any meaningful communication apart from bare minimum and she denies s*xual relations with me from last 1 yr.  How can i prove that she denies s*xual relation with me?

I would like to go for divorce. We both are working and my income is double of hers. She wants one time alimony hefty amount.  I had worked hard and all my net worth acquired is post marriage.  We have couple of daughters and she will take custody. What basis alimony will be decided? is it decided by current income only or current assets? 


 10 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     09 March 2012

current income

sri (ceo)     09 March 2012

u share everything what you earned after your marriage... with her... even your ancestral property if any... legal loophole... in favour of woman

Adv. Biju Gopal (Advocate FAMILY LAWYERS Kottayam Kerala     09 March 2012

Income of both of You will be considered.

Adv. Biju Gopal

Never Give Up (Fighter)     09 March 2012

All this after 10 years of marriage without any reaons, seems to be strange...Just sit across a table and discuss, you may find a way out.


Good luck !

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     09 March 2012

1) First start living separately.

2) Go for MCD if not normal divorce and go on and on and on for negotiation and settle for terms.

Sandeep Naik (Advocate)     09 March 2012

Going for divorce is a easy step but the lasting effect will be adverse on u as well as on ur daughters. Now the question of ur sx desire is concerned, if there is no mingling of mind then it will end in frustration for both of u. U may find any partner through social contacts but with lot of cautions.

Sandeep Naik ( Advocate High Court Mumbai)

Mobile : 99670 56980 Email :

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     09 March 2012

Why you want to end this marriage? Try some marriage counselling before initiating divorce for your kids sake.





Shonee Kapoor

sri (ceo)     10 March 2012

question of ur sx desire is concerned... subscribe for xxx site and enjoy until the devil in you runs away...

even rcr cannot force her for a please... u r a strong guy...

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     11 March 2012






Shonee Kapoor




question of ur sx desire is concerned... subscribe for xxx site and enjoy until the devil in you runs away...


=marz badhti gayi jab-jab dawa ki..........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register