Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shweta (DGM-HR)     24 May 2011

Advice needed

Hello,

I joined an organization on 5th Jan 2011 and was given a one pager offer letter which did not  mention any clauses. It jus mentioned that you have been given an offer as __ effective so n so..Offer letter also mentioned that you will be bonded by rules and regulations as mentioned in the appointment letter. But inspite of working for 10 days in that organization, I was not given any appointment letter. There were certain work environment related issues, hence I never wanted to continue, so I resigned on 15th Jan 2011 after working for 10 days with immediate effect.

When I contacted the company for my dues of 10 days, they are denying saying that you are bonded to serve 15 days notice period. I told them that I haven't being given any appointment letter, but they are saying that same is mentioned in HR policy and also offer letter says that you will be bonded by clauses in appointment letter. I am asking them the dues on ground that I was not given any appointment letter, hence 15 days notice period is not applicable.

Request a guidance on whether I can go ahead filing case against the company for non-payment of 10 days dues. Will my case be strong?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register