Advice needed

I Mr MUKESH BITRA want to seek advice regarding my documents,My father has not left a will & under byelaw 35 legal heirs have signed all the necessary documents ( form 16,17,17{B & 19A}19 ,affidavit & release deed without consideration of any amount for the transfer of immovable property by all legal heirs  on my name.DO we need to register these documents or a registerd notorisation is valid.



private practice

Yes,these deeds are required to registered to safe gaurd your interest

dear sir, we recivied check bounse notice from my past company throgh lawyer. at the joining time company taken my original certificates ofter one year company circulated one circular i.e,if want original certificates submit two blank cheques in admin department ofter they will give your original certificates that basis iam submitted two blank cheques. ofter one year 1 am resigned my job. after six months that company given lawyer notice for 500000 rupes and i have that circular mail copy print in present what i do please sugest me

Understand that recently a change has been made which makes the nominee as the absolute owner of the money in bank / banking society after the individual's death request please clarify and confirm that is it applicable from now on or holds valid for earlier cases too Regards



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x