Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunil   25 June 2015

Advice needed

Hi 

My ex had applied for a divorce and this has now been disposed. he is refusing to give me a copy of the decree. My question is how long does it take to get a divorce dcree once the case is disposed. Also how can i get a copy. Any lawayers ready to help this is in the bandra court mumbai

thanking all in advance for all responses

Learning

7 Replies

sunil   25 June 2015

would really help if someone responded

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     25 June 2015

How court can order divorce, without your representation. Please share, were you not a party to the suit.

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     26 June 2015

on any particular date ex-parte is ordered.

on next date judgment is announced.

u can set aside i.e., before next date apply interim in HC

further, urself goto court take rs.1 CC form & apply CC. Attach this CC slip with set aside petition & when u later on get CC then attach to HC. That's it !!!

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     26 June 2015

Setting aside is not an appeal that one would need to go to HC. However rightly advised for how to obtain judgement copy. For better advise sunil need to state his query clearly, as what lead the court to pass exparte order.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     27 June 2015

you can obtain a certified copy of the judgement by making an application in the office situated within the court premises

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     27 June 2015

have you not appeared nor appointed lawyer to appear on behalf of you

because if your lawyer or you as party in person does not appear then the court will dispose or give a ex-parte order

and if you are a party the n court will send you notice to appear on particular date and you have to contest have you not taken the notice

excatly what happenned without the particulars no one can give you correct answer

even for a certified copy you need the case number and in which court the case was disposed of and when the judgement ordered

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     27 June 2015

Hi Mahesh, agree with you that queries must state his query clearly in short. What I see, we generally give multiple suggestion on one confused query. What generally experts here does, when the query is confused, they first presume his queries and then start giving suggestion like if your query is this, this is solution, if this, here is alternate suggestion. What the queriest does he watch and receive many suggestion, then he chose the best, what he think. In these situation, queriest take wrong decision and start advising his counsel also. In better interest ask clear query and then suggest is good for queriest and experts as well.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register