LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chetan Singh (SE)     20 May 2012

Advice in 156 section urgently


Dear lawyers,

We did marriage in 2010 , after 1 month my ex-gf had opened our past relationship with her and was blackmailing me for money.
my inlaws broken relationship and taken my wife back with them and was asking money of 7 lakhs. We given 7 lakhs as a security amount since they invested 3 lakhs in marraige. 2 years passed we were asking to send back my wife , but they are not sending and wife is also in them favour .Now they are forcefully asking 5 more lakhs for divorce with them.else they will file cases.

Now they filed 156 section from court. how can save myself from that. there intensions is to take more money from us. please suggest?
can i also file case to them? 


 4 Replies

Chetan Singh (SE)     21 May 2012

Please advice in this.

Also let me know if I can file any case from delhi, ghazaiabad since I am working here.
We both are from Lucknow city and did arrange marriage in lucknow, but I want to file one case from here so that , inlaws will come here  to attend hearings as I am going every month there........

Tapas Kumar Dey (Advocate)     22 May 2012

My telephone no. is +91 94324 23777, E-mail is advtdey@gmail.com; you can send me detail queries here again, if really need any help.

In the situation I think you want divorce, for that you can file a divorce petition as you have already paid a substantial amount.

For further details please contact with me.

Tapas Kumar Dey,


Chetan Singh (SE)     23 May 2012

Thanks Tapas,

Can I file two cases on them from two cities like one from Lucknow that is my hometown and one from Ghaziabad where I am working.

So that they can travel like I am travelling in court dates for their null and void case dates in lucknow.

Tapas Kumar Dey (Advocate)     23 May 2012

Dear Sir,

if you require detail legal help, then you have to send the entire documents related to the case your wife has filed along with a detailed queries sheet, then only i can guide you properly. Please donot forget to tell your details also, if you contact me in this regard.

Thanking you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register