LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chetan Singh (SE)     18 November 2011

Advice for long cases like 498a

Dear all,

I would like to ask query, Is there any possible way to finish the witness turns,like my cruel wife filed 498a on me .
Initially she was coming on dates , but now trial is going on and she is not coming for witness.

I am keep on getting next dates only last 1.5 years. Some time jugde gets absent also.
3 months before ,judge has passed NBW for her but no result, after two months, in this date Judge has again passed warrent to her and I have got next date for Jan2012.

Is there any thing can I do, to finish this false case without her to come in court?. 
I am fadup so much, time is wasting. When will I getrid of this false case.



 5 Replies

Legal Fighter (Advocate)     18 November 2011

ask ur advocate for press for closure of prosecution evidence. if the judge doesn't act, challenge the order in higher court. u can also approach high court by filing writ and seek time cound trial. u may get favorable results.


Get the case closed and move the court for Perhury, Contempt and deceiving the court[Also Contempt" Lord Goddard---All England Laws--Details about this will be sent to your inbox on demand].

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     18 November 2011

Dear Chetan

filed an application through advocate for closure the Prosecution Evidence and also arguement on dismiss the compalint due to complainant non-appearance.

feel free to call


If the complainant does not appear for 4 hearings..what application has to be filed in the court for dismissal..

Are there cases where due to non-appearence of the complainant case has been closed?

Please give the section in CrpC were I can ask for dismissal of the case due to non-appearencen of the complainant..



Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 November 2011

Agreed withe other experts.





Shonee Kapoor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query