LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     29 January 2011

Adverse Possession

panchayat gave land to Mr. A for residential purposes 30 yrs. ago. A is living in the house since last 30 yrs.....


can he file suit for adverse possession? and if yes, then  whom to make party


 1 Replies

KAMAL KRISHAN MAHAJAN (NA)     29 January 2011

First information , to the fact is required , " That what is the status recorded in the revenue record ?

It is the most important averment rquired to put any submission .???????????? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query