LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay Gupta (Investments)     20 March 2012

Advance not being returned


Hi Friends, 


I am from Bhopal. Please help me in recovering my money.


I had initiated talks with a civil contractor for construction of house. He gave me an offer in the name of his proprietory firm and demanded advance. I paid him a sum of Rs. 51,000/- by cheque in his personal name, this was probably my mistake.


He promised me to come next day to enter into an agreement for construction. That NEXT DAY never came. Now he is not returning my money. 


What options do I have to recover my money. 



 1 Replies


Don't worry Friend

you have paid Rs.through Cheque by his name.

He cheated you. Complaint in Police Station OR Send a complaint Before S.S.P of your District- personally or through registered post.

mention complete details.

Use RTI and take a copy of said cheque from your bank---Reason---bank ever take signature & also demand to write address in back. If he made it than you can proved your side easily.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query