Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siva Kumar   27 June 2022

Advance amount not received by owner


We paid advance amount of Rs. 5,00,000/- to the owner of the property to buy Plot in Bangalore. 

after 5 month we decided not to go further, since the khata obtained took time to owner and we informed him that we cannot buy now. 

We paid in the month of Nov'2020, till today he has not returned our money, and he is claiming that he will pay only after selling the plot. and this is as per Law. 

Please suggest to how to take this forward. there is a agreement which is in Rs. 200 stamp paper. below is only clause which says time limit. please suggest

  1. That the SECOND PARTY is empowered to get the final sale area after a survey in its name within 90 days of this agreement



 3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 June 2022

send a legal notice to seller

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 June 2022

Yes, you may send legal notice and, if so required, follow up with a civil action.

Aarti Goswami   28 June 2022

send a legal notice and file recovery suit .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query