LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Adultry and desertion now separate and threating

i am a soldier in air force frm 2005,,engagement from jan 2008 and Marriege(court) on- 14 july 10 then she refuses to came ...arrange mrg on - 14 may 11..she came and lived with me for 5-6 months only..from 11-16 june 12 wife with me went her parents house and said false so many things(like- she dont like me, i have nothing good quality like her B/F, not giving money..keeps hungry..no treat while ill...etc ..although i have done more than enough for her than self which i can proove).

i have done for her many things like-

1.-she is 8th fail so admitted in rajasthan state open shool for 10th but not prepared or passed.

2.- 06 months diploma in basic computer.

3.- given a schooty when she demanded on finance even she deserted me then also in nov 10.

4.- my ATM during 5 years jan 2008 to 16 jun12 money statement showing she taken 2.5 lakhs.

5.- 01 months four wheeler driving..in extra- gift,shoping,dresses,mobiles, etc never forbidden.

she taken money from her boy friend also as he told me, she told him wrong like my name, self name,occupation etc...both are in contact from jan 2010,, now they both are using unknown sim and changes it in mobiles when nobody remains at home...

i was beaten by my BIL then my MIL thrown my luggage etc.. i came back on 16 june 12 on duty my IAF service..were staying at service quarter.

now i came to know that she has gone with jewellary and also told neighbours not to return... she and all her family is threating me to jail my family and to make me suicide....i have recorded each and every calls and conversations...she is saying that will not come till a written aggriment which they will made and we have to sign..

they all are abusing us badly and nakdly.... now she is pregnant running 4 months...she even not given me a single misscall.

.i have voice recording and call detail of her with her boyfriend saying will die without him and she likes him..that boy is saying me-" to make understand your wife not me" and " in love and war anything can be done". my wife forbidden me to meet and to kill if i would visit then lastly came when i sent her boyfriend to make her agree.she is obeying all of her B/F.

.now how can i file a case against his boyfriend and my wife..which ipc sec may apply..?

our councelling will be between 16 to 25 sept 12, i have already said and given the application for this on aug 18.

now i gone fedup with this things, now i think to divorce because, all of her family is saying that if i get her back and if she die then they will make a case of murder against me..i have all strong proofs. she tried suicide twice in which one was in front of her mother also so i afraid now, all the above is mentioned in a written complain given by me on 16 june 12 (separateed) in her local police stn.
sir how can i make my case strong as now i can not bear it more...i want divorce and case against her B/F..plz sir..

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

someone plz help 

(Guest)

she is not agree for mutual divorce and clearly saying that she is waiting for my death to get insurance, threating to jail,suspend from service, to make me suicide etc all her threats are recordrd.
that recording was in her mobile and of 1 menute in which she weeps and saying to suicide and dont be angry to me.
one another is there in which the boy is saying to her mother that she was not happy with me to marry as he told and make her to marry, and never liked to talk me, and likes him,, recording is of 10 minuts recorded in june 11 via conferrence call by me, because she slept separate on first night and said dont like me then i met her b/f and he told all,,

498 A fighter (Advocate)     09 October 2012

since you are on this LIC forum and you get lot of information regarding this

your wife is not living with you so why dont you file RCR if she not came then you win and then apply for divorce.

you have all the proof you can win easily also if they file false case then also get prepared you show your ATM that you invest on her consult a good lawyer i thing your problem will get solve easily

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register