LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Indian sufferer (professional)     30 August 2014

Adultery filed in out of judici

She filed complaint in police station in that she mentioned i am haveing illigal relationship so many ladies.she not proved .Again she filed DV she changed statement and not proved.DV dismissed also.

Now again she went some x city again she filed i am leaveing with some  lady summon received in some x lady name to my address..

How to defence in court.

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     30 August 2014

Summons of which case? has your wife filed for divorce on the ground of adultry?

Indian sufferer (professional)     30 August 2014

I have filed divorce in 2010 after lost all cases she is not ready to give divorce and maintance 125 in FC ordered 5k per month  i have taken stay in HC based on desertation.

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     30 August 2014

You have not replied the main question, Summons of which case you have received?

Indian sufferer (professional)     07 September 2014

Sorry Archana now only i have taken court notice i am surprise what u suspected is correct. she filed petition of  divorce z city under section 13(ia)(iib) and sec 25 demanding permanent  alimony of Rs80,00000y lakh only.

X- city  her native SHE FILED DV IN JM COURT WHICH IS DISMISSED AND FAMILY COURT SEC125 AND 24 FILED.

Y CITY- I HAVE FILED DIVORCE CASE.(40 KM AWAY FROM X CITY)

Now z city-she filed divorce(500 km away from y city)

But i have already filed divorce case in my native Y CITY which is pending since 2010 she taken stay IN hc to tranfer case to her native which is 60 km from my native i e x city reson she metioned is ALREADY SEC 125 CASE IS IN x city family COURT.

HC stay vacated for divorce case last month now  she went z city  and filed divorce under ground of cruelty desertation adultery.

Now i have to travel 3 city x y z court for same cause.

DV is dismissed and appel also dismissed in x city .In family court for child i am paying 7000 /month in x city.For her  Family court 10000 per month ORDERD for her i have taken stay based on desertation in HC

Any chance of getting divorce on MCD in HC because both are asking divorce.But she is asking dovorce i am in adultery.

In Dv adultary is not proved and not mentioned any name now in z city family court divorce petition she mentioned some  lady name i do not know who is that.For fileing case IN z CITY residence proff of house aggrement submited in family court and bank pass book which only 20 days old of fileing petition.

Experts please advice what are actions to be taken my side.

I want divorce

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register