Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GANESH (SUPERVISOR)     06 August 2014

Adultery compensation

Hi,

My wife done the physical relation ship with her co-worker. i have video recording where she agree of the same in front of her mother. i have call recording of his family where they applogising for the same and requested me to give one chance to her daughter. i given one chance to her but after one month she left the home and she file section 498(a), 323,504,506 against me. Can i show this evidence in court to prove her adultery.

Learning

5 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     06 August 2014

1. File a counter case against her boyfriend u/s 497ipc , save the clip in its original form with you as well as apology recording , it will be used as an evidence, also file divorce u/s 13(1)(i) , 13(1)(i-a) of hindu marriage act on the ground of wife had done voluntary s*xual intercourse with her boyfriend as well as mental cruelty , 2. move an application u/s 91 crpc in the court where your cases are running ,ask her the evidences of her allegation upon you , you exhibit your evidence in the court and convince the court that she had filed the case with her malafide intention only to harass you and restrain you not to interfere in her illicit relationship , request the court to dismiss her case .

bunny (nbcnh)     06 August 2014

mai divorce file karna chahahta hu any one sujest me its ground 

GANESH (SUPERVISOR)     07 August 2014

I have deleted the original video and call recording. I made the copies of this. I deleted that original because she using my mobile phone in that one month period. i took all this videos and call recordings by my mobile phone.

GANESH (SUPERVISOR)     07 August 2014

I am not edited Any video and call recording.

GANESH (SUPERVISOR)     18 August 2014

Dear Sir,

Please help.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register