Upgrad LLM

adultery case

Dear All .I am from Agra and there is a case filed against me under sec 497 of adultery. my GF husband have recorded all proof secretly through a spy smartphone software. he have ouro  phone recording , chat messages, my GF self confession through written letter and admission proof through cctv cameras. are these enough proof to proove adultery... please suggest a good lawyer in Agra...

LEGAL CONSULTANT

Once the court approves the validity of the electronic evidences at his disposal,then U and the woman are in a soup.It is for the husband to prove the  validity of the evidences.U also said his wife has confessed her adulterous act with U.U may have to defend only merits from UR side.

Have you taken bail ? Who is ur current lawyer in Agra ..

Have you taken bail ? Who is ur current lawyer in Agra ..?

Have you taken bail ? Who is ur current lawyer in Agra ..?

Advocate IPR Associate

Don't worry these are mere allegations. To proof evidence many more things are require. Just some videos chat cannot become proof of adulery. Even this case has merits but still you can defend yourself. I suggest you try to examine evidence and in all see the role of GF.

Adv.Yashwardhan

Dear All

Thanks for your valuable feedback.....  I need experts advice on the following [points. You are requested to please give your expert feedback on the same.. Thanks to all of you.

1. Still i have not taken bail.. I have not received any notice yet from court.One of my friend let me know that this case already filed in the court.  should i wait for notice or should hire a lawyer immediately for bail.

2.how long trial will go in my case...

3. If judgement goes favour in procecution than what may be the punishment in my case.

4.whatsapp chats and spy software call recording can be present in court as evidence or not ?? second what will be happen if cfsl lab test these evidence...

Adultery is an offence of having s*xual intercourse with others wife with knowledge or reasons to believe that she is wife of other. The evidence in possession of you friend's husband as mentioned by you, indicates that you and your female friend are meeting, talking & chatting with one another. To bring in the allegation of adultery he needs to prove that you had s*xual intercourse with his wife (your friend) even though you new or had reasons to believe that your friend was wife of another. Adultery is a bailable offence hence if FIR is filed and you are ready to submit bail bond then the police officer/ magistrate is bound to give you bail. However it is suggested that one should not indulge in such acts, such conduct is wrong. Further take note that if the offence is proved you can be jailed fir 5 years or fined of both but there is no punishment prescribed for your female friend under the law.

Adultery is an offence of having s*xual intercourse with others wife with knowledge or reasons to believe that she is wife of other. The evidence in possession of you friend's husband as mentioned by you, indicates that you and your female friend are meeting, talking & chatting with one another. To bring in the allegation of adultery he needs to prove that you had s*xual intercourse with his wife (your friend) even though you new or had reasons to believe that your friend was wife of another. Adultery is a bailable offence hence if FIR is filed and you are ready to submit bail bond then the police officer/ magistrate is bound to give you bail. However it is suggested that one should not indulge in such acts, such conduct is wrong. Further take note that if the offence is proved you can be jailed fir 5 years or fined of both but there is no punishment prescribed for your female friend under the law.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x