Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AEJAZ AHMED (Legal Consultant/Lawyer)     13 January 2009

ADULTERY & RAPE IS PUNISHABLE BY STONING, UNTILL THE PERSON DIES

TWO MEN STONED TO DEATH IN IRAN FOR ADULTERY 

13 Jan 2009, 1418 hrs IST, AP

IRAN, Tehran :

Iran's judiciary spokesman says two men convicted of adultery have been stoned to death in northeastern Iran but a third convicted man has managed to escape.

Ali Reza Jamshidi said on Tuesday the stoning took place in the city of Mashhad in late December but did not provide the names of the convicted men.

Under Iran's Islamic law, adultery is punishable by stoning, but such sentences are rare.

Under Islamic rulings, a man is usually buried up to his waist, while a woman is buried up to her neck. Those carrying out the verdict then throw stones until the person dies. If the person manages to escape from the hole, he or she will remain free according to Islamic law. 

" As per Islamic Rulings Adultery and Rape is punishable by stoning, until the person dies" .

Members can discuss on the above topic, with comparison to 354, 375, 376 & 509 of  IPC.

Learning

7 Replies

Sanjeev Tewatia (Advocate)     14 January 2009

But Mr. Aejaz it is not possiable in India because most of the rape case is false in india and in mostly cases firstly that are the consent intercourse if any body seen them then it was called/change into rape and it is fact if any girl did not want the same any body do not have power do the same.

AEJAZ AHMED (Legal Consultant/Lawyer)     14 January 2009

Mr. Sanjeeve,

Kindly go through this "News" Item, on the site of times of india, date:14-01-2009.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Cities/A_rape_every_sixth_day_in_Nagpur/articleshow/3975569.cms

Rekha..... ( Practicing lawyer(B.Com LL.M in Business law ))     15 January 2009

With all due respect  Sanjeev Sir, R. U living in India?.........Please allow me to ask u this question. Because I think u are not well aware of the situation in our Nation. What is Consensual Intercourse according to u Sir. Please Sir.

Rape is a heinous crime against woman but rape with a minor girl is considered as a rarest of the rarest case. I have seen the proceedings of the rape case of a minor girl. She did not even realize what has happened with her. Her parents were busy to settle the matter with accused. I hv also observed in camera-proceedings of the rape but there was not at all seriousness of the matter.

Please Sir, don’t say that every rape case is a false case. I agree there are cases of rape falsely implicated.

In our provisions of laws accused is not going to testify in this kind of cases. According to me some questions are need to be asked to the accused in the court. that what instigated him to rape a minor girl.Under what circumstances he advanced towards girl. We will get the root cause of the matter.

According to my point of view Death Penalty must be there for every type of Rape crimes.

We are not freely discussing about s*x education yet. V hv not free dialogues of such problems with our family members.We r hiding all these issues. The crimes against America n India r similar but in which way Americans are addressing and solving by easy communications to the Society. As I observed in a show of Dr Phil (on abc news) and Oprah Winfry top Hollywood stars, politicians, pop stars were accepting that they hv also suffered child s*x abuse, girl molestation, rape by there relatives, friends etc.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     15 January 2009

Amazing!!!!!!!!! Md. Aejaz Ahmed.

Sanjeev Tewatia (Advocate)     16 January 2009

Ms. Rekha

I did not say that every rape case is false I only say 70-80 % cases are false.

I also agree with you in true cases the death penalty should be sentanced to the accused alongwith the heavy fine and

sentance loike this must be held in rape cases against minor child below 10 years.

Shree. ( Advocate.)     16 January 2009

Dear all,

With all due respect to the current emotions, just offering death penalty would be doing mercy on them. Rapists deserve much brutal and harsher punishment than a mere death sentence. It is a heinous crime and only an unprecedented judgment of punishment can stop this kind of acts in future.

AEJAZ AHMED (Legal Consultant/Lawyer)     18 January 2009

DEAR FRIENDS,

KINDLY GO THROUG THIS NEWS, POSTED TODY ON TIMES OF INDIA.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Cities/22-yr-old_rapes_101-yr-old_woman/articleshow/3995686.cms

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register