LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santosh T   23 July 2019


hello Sir/Mam
please help me...if my wife tried to cheat me..n i want divirce ftom him bt she is asking for sevond chance
i have only chats n audio as a proof...can adultery can be proved?
second if i ask for divorce n she is asking for reconcilation

can court can deny my divorce petition
please help me...e
what should i do
my wife is apologized me many because of family pressure...i m helpless e
what to do now


 4 Replies

Khushboo Singh   24 July 2019

give her a chance , even court will give you 6 months duration for patch up.. still if you're relationship doesn't work , go for it ...

she can be sued for adultery.

Santosh T   25 July 2019

Thanks Mam
bt someone told me that i vl get divorce on fast track....on the basis of adultery

mam can she claim any maintenance??

Mam if i want to reconcile will there be any legal writing...

surinder mittal   26 July 2019

क्षमा करना बड़ों का धर्म है... एक चांस देकर देखो, अगर दुबारा गलती करें तो divorce की option choose करो...और परिवार को भी यही समझाओ..
गलती सभी से होती है कहीं ना कहीं...इस बार आप बड़े बन जाओ...
1 Like

Santosh T   26 July 2019

Thanks...Sir for your advice...
you are absolutely right🙏

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register