LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kilimanjaro (md)     09 July 2016

Adulterous mother in law & sister in law

my sister in law is involved in a adulterous lifestyle before and even after her marriage , my wife and my mother in law were literally aware of the person with whom she was leading an adulterous life and even visited his place and outings many times. All of this was happening behind my back.

My sister in law at the age of 40 had s*x with her boy friend who is not her legal husband and with the help of my mother in law and my wife , she was brought to my city and got the child aborted.

I came to know all of this and i requested my wife to keep distance from my mother in law and sister in law for which she didnt agree and left my home taking my children without my knowledge. after which she has put a DV.

My question here is . How can i let my mother in law and sister in law away from my children who are with my wife right now .  This will spoil the future and uprbinging of my children , considred both of them are girls. Prior to my marriage my wife left home twice with some 2 different boy friends and came back after a week .  He father had multiple wife"s and left home , Her grandfather had 2 wife and left her grand mother.

My sister in law daughter who is of 19 years age now along with her mother invited her boy friend and stayed inside the house for 3 days , the other guy who i caught with the help of police agreed that he had s*xual relationship with my sister in law and both my wife and mother in law were aware of this.

i just want my children to be out of my mother in law and sister in law"s reach and contact .

Can i take any legal action for this ?

i have already filed a petition in local court to direct the local police station to file an FIR for adultery and investigate and its still under process , What else can i do to keep them away from my children ?

Learning

11 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     10 July 2016

Sir, 

Seek the legal custody of the children on the basis of the welfare of the child. 

Warn Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

ramesh   10 July 2016

if ur wife wants to live wid mil thn there is no law which can help u out,till u can prove tht wife has adultery.

kilimanjaro (md)     10 July 2016

Originally posted by : Kapil Chandna
Sir, 

Seek the legal custody of the children on the basis of the welfare of the child. 

Thanks for your reply 

I have also filed custody case which is under process and taking too much of times , its already been 2 years .. As a father cant i request the court to direct my mil and my sil not to be in touch with my children ? 

i have two other sisters in laws who one is elder and another one is younger to these two sisters , but my wife mil and sil are not in good terms with them bcoz they have adviced them encourage adulterous life of the sister , and one sister in law and her husband will come to court to testify the adulterous life of my mil and sil. 

proving adultery in the court is quite difficult and it will not be considered , 

There must be some legal way i can keep them away till the custody case gets over ?

JustAdvisor (IT)     10 July 2016

unless you can prove your wife is living in adultery, you are fighting an uphill battle.

Originally posted by : JustAdvisor
unless you can prove your wife is living in adultery, you are fighting an uphill battle.

i know and its quite impossible to prove adultery , though i have her x boy friend facebook filthy voice messages to her and her facebook id which she used  to chat with her.

her own sister and cousin sister are on my side and ready to testify against her .

would this be of any help 

I also have a video recording of her in which she agreed that she got her sister aborted illegally who conceived illegally ? and couple of more video where she is being filthyly abusive.

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     10 July 2016

Dear Friend the course you have adopted to keep away your children fron the your In Lwas is not a right path, Instead you would have filed the case for the custody of the children who both are girl child of tender age,  mentioning thebad  reputaion of your inlaws and your own wife taht it will not be good for them to live with them as the whole family is not holding a good reputation in public at large with a request to the court that a local commissioner should be appointed to investigate it and report. On it one commissioner will be appointed to give his report to the family court judge and if found in your favour you will be allotted the custody of thur children with a protection order for not allowing the Inlaws to meet them in any case. Hope this process if opted rightly,  will solve your case.

thank you very much for your valuable help sir. much appreciated.

i have already filed GWOP got exparte , Filed Ep for exparte in my state which is about to get transfered to the state where child is residing currently.

should i reach family court or the high court or the local District court to file this case and under what section sir ?

Originally posted by : Anand Bali Adv.
Dear Friend the course you have adopted to keep away your children fron the your In Lwas is not a right path, Instead you would have filed the case for the custody of the children who both are girl child of tender age,  mentioning thebad  reputaion of your inlaws and your own wife taht it will not be good for them to live with them as the whole family is not holding a good reputation in public at large with a request to the court that a local commissioner should be appointed to investigate it and report. On it one commissioner will be appointed to give his report to the family court judge and if found in your favour you will be allotted the custody of thur children with a protection order for not allowing the Inlaws to meet them in any case. Hope this process if opted rightly,  will solve your case.

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     10 July 2016

First of all, Thanks for your appreciation!!

You can approach your Family court for the child custody case. under Sec 26 of the Hindu Mariage Act.1955.

Gagan Kumar (Lawyer)     14 July 2016

Forum discussion may not give you concrete solution. You need to consult a lawyer over the phone or need a face to face consultancy. If interested you can contact GK & Advocates Law Firm

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     17 August 2016

Yes, in stead of washing your families' dirty linean before the public, better follow the suggestions of Gagan Kumar.

kilimanjaro (md)     18 August 2016

Originally posted by : N.K.Assumi
Yes, in stead of washing your families' dirty linean before the public, better follow the suggestions of Gagan Kumar.

Thank you for your valuable advice Assumi , if you search for Gagan post in this forums he has left the same kind of messages under all post , So literally he is here to spam and i have also reported this to the forum complaint form.

regarding ur view of cleaning dirty linean ( every family has one , they keep it as a secret  ) this including yours with or with out your knowledge, You might be ashamed to accept it openely even though its not bcoz of your fault.  there are much worst cases than myne in this form , people reach out to such forms to get proper advice due to the facts that there are many misleading lawyers in real life.

Once again i thank you for your valuable advice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register