LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sutapa sarkar   12 July 2019

adoption under HAMA rule

I am 36 yrs old divorced woman, a govt employee...can I adopt a baby girl from her parents under HAMA rule?? Her parents are very willing to give their 1month old girl for adoption as it is their 4th child...can I directly adopt this child? pls tell me the procedure


 3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 July 2019

You can approach child & women welfare department of your state. It is easy and authenticated procedure for adoption. 

Advocate G. Pavan Kumar, LL.B (Advocate , Hyderabad)     12 July 2019

Yes, You can adopt. Firts check below website and  get more details

CARA- Central Adoption Resource Authority

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 July 2019

You can                 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register