LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

guestneedhelp (home)     14 November 2011


Dear Experts/Members

Thankyou in advance for your valued opinion.

Iam a divorce with a child of 7 yrs.Iam getting married soon.My would be husband wants to Adopt my child.

The problem is still Iam fighting the custody battle filed by my ex. Since I need NOC from him regarding adoption i can understand very well it is very difficult situaton.

 Is there any way out?

Please advice


 4 Replies

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     14 November 2011

Dear Guest,

For a valid adoption, consent of the natural parents of the child is compulsory.

So, unless your husband accepts to it, it is not possible to give ur son in adoption to anybody.

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     14 November 2011

Sridhar is right and i do agree


100% correct

Dharmesh Manjeshwar (Advocate/Lawyer)     15 November 2011

U have been rightly advised by all ............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register