LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SANJAY MISHRA (Assistant Manager Accounts)     24 June 2010

Adoption

I want to bring your kind attention that my present parents adopted me 35 years ago from my previou parents. after the death of my previous parents, my present father had prepared "godnama" take from my previous elder brother. My previous parents left the agriculture land. This land transfered to in my name & my three brother which is born by my previous parents. Now question is that which portion in my name, I want to that this portion tranfer to my three brother equally because after adoption i have no right to take the property which is left by my previous parents. Now one dispute has come is that my three brother sale the agricultural land of their portion three year back, but my portion they cannot sale. Which person purchase this property from my brother three year back, now on 8th june 2010, he had transfer my portion in his name by standing one bocus person name of sanjay about 24 years age. This agriculture land belong to "jaroli Kala Village" near Tundla Thesil. Present i am doing the service in bangalore.

Please tell me how I will tranfer this property in my brothers name and how to prevent this property by bocus sale.

Learning

4 Replies

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     24 June 2010

hello sanjay

aap kaha rahtae ho kya aap tundla kae rahnae walae hai

Yes, sir

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     24 June 2010

File a complaint with police and a civil suit for cancellation of the bogus sale-deed.

Before adoption my name is Sanjay but after adoption my name is Sanjay Kumar Misra. Please advise me I file the complaint as Sanjay or Sanjay kumar misra another thing is that if i file the complaint as sanjay this in not effect the my right in present parents property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register