Adopted son's rights on land property

I am adopted by a family. The adoption is registered. The son of Chulat brother has produced the Will of his father and demanding legal rights on the property of my father. The proprty is already in my possession. I have all legal documnts along with adoption documents. Please let me know how to difand to son on of Chulat brother of my father? 


U have legal right in property of ur father so dont worry ur cousin cannot claim right on ur father property thru will of ur uncle..coz ur uncle do not have ne right on self acquired property of ur father...consult a gud lawyer who can remove doubts if any other thn this

Total likes : 1 times


Practicing Advocate/Legal Consultant/Legal Process Outsourcing 08427414792

Your cousin cannot get any right in the property of your father by producing a will made by his father. His father has/had no right to deal with the property belonging to your father. Contest any will set up by him.

Ashish Davessar



Supreme Court of India

Punjab and Haryana High Court

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x