LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Avinash_______ (Associate)     07 January 2012

Admission of accused u/s 319 of cr.pc

Need help regarding a matter in which the accused against whom the case was filed does not exist and need to admit another accused under sec 319 of crpc.

 How to proceed with it ?

Please provide with relevant citations and judgments if possible.


 4 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     09 January 2012

you can not change accused.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     18 January 2012

Who was the complainant?





Shonee Kapoor

Selva Kumar (lawyer)     29 March 2012

under sec. 319 of Cr.p.c the court can take cognizance of the case who is not listed as accused in charge sheet, the court can take cognizance upon the deposition of the witnesses


after witness's evidence If court think that other person seems guilty than he may summan to said person as accused.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query