Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ILTUT AZAM   05 September 2021

Admission in class xi in two different school

Respected sir/madam

I completed my xth class in 2009.then i admitted in class xi. But 1 month later i admitted in another school under the same board WBCHSE by the leaving certificate of the xth school without informing the scholl or taking TC certificate where i first admitted in class xi.Then after, i did my registration from this school where i admitted later.and then i completed class xii and completed my graduaion.

Now i m a aspirant of various competitive examination specially WBCS exam.Now i m in very tense situation & cant focus on my studies.if i get selected in any govt. Job, is there any problem? Plzzz reply me sir or madem.i will highly obliged.

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     05 September 2021

Unbelievable statement. TC issued by last school can be deposited in one (ONE) school only. Consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts and professional advise.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     05 September 2021

You can not be happy and live with unnecessary doubts. First of all, the second school must have not admitted you without a regular school leaving certificate and conduct certificate. In general, no school will permit admission. I feel that in the first school you have received your admission stating that you will submit such TC & CC, as you have paid, due to covid, they might have permitted you admission in good faith. It is proper if you take such TC from the first school and submit it to the second school. You might have not also paid the Admission fee in your first school and got the only admission. Better to contact both schools and set things right though there may not be a problem.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 September 2021

In practice transfer certificates are still required by schools to move a child from one school to another. The purpose is to 'release' a student from one school so that they can join another — thus effectively admitting to the fact that the school is a restricted environment where freedoms are curtailed.It is not effect to your employement

ILTUT AZAM   05 September 2021

Sir, i admitted the 2nd school in class xi with the leaving certificate of the xth school.the first school where i admitted in class xi, here i did not continue & not fill up my registration form. I fill up my board registration form the 2nd school & continue my schooling.is this create problem in my career?plzz tell me sir?

P. Venu (Advocate)     05 September 2021

Tc Has nothing to do with securing a job. Who gave you this wrong information?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register