Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VENKS (S)     23 February 2010

Admission for 3 yrs LLB

Hi,

I would like to know when wil the Admission process starts for 3 year LLB course in Bangalore.  What is the approximate Tuition fees per year for a Day college and Evening college?  Is there any difference in Tuition fee for that?  Can we still practice the Law if we do the course in an Evening college?

Thank you.

Learning

7 Replies

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     23 February 2010

Sir, admission for LLB course starts in Bangalore in the month of May. The fees is 10-12K annually for day college. I do not know about evening college. And according to BCI rules, one cannot practice after studying in evening college.

VENKS (S)     23 February 2010

Hi Suchitra,

Thanks for the reply.  I am planning to join for the year 2010.

Regards.

VENKS (S)     02 March 2010

Hello Suchitra,

I request you to suggest some of the college names in Bangalore.  I don’t know anything about law colleges as far as their reputation is concerned.  When I searched on the net, I got some 35 to 40 colleges, few of which not approved by BCI.  As I told you earlier, I am planning to join this coming semester.  I am looking for a college whose annual Tuition fee is around Rs. 20,000/-.  Most of the colleges don’t even have a website and few colleges having website don’t provide the tuition fee details.  I am not at all looking for a highly reputed college, but for a fairly decent one.

Thanking you,

ABCDEFGHIJ.

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     03 March 2010

Sir, You may please visit the link below and see the list of law colleges that are approved by BCI in Bangalore  :

https://www.indiacollegeresults.com/colleges/law/104-law-llb--llm-colleges-in-bangalore.html

I am a student of Sheshadripuram Law college. This is one of the reputed colleges in Bangalore. Fees is 18K approx.  and not a Hi fi environment ,  yet gives qualitative education in my opinion.

VENKS (S)     03 March 2010

Hello Suchitra,

Once again Thank you for taking the time to reply my query.

VENKS (S)     10 March 2010

Hello Suchitra,

Can I have your email ID.  I am falsely charged under 498a 3 & 4.  I need to clear my doubts for which I require some one who has the knowledge of law and at the same time, I wouldn't like to discuss everything in the open forum.   I hope you can help me in this regard.

Thanking you,

498a victim.

s.... (student)     17 March 2010

Hi! i wanted to know about law entrance exams. is it necessary to clear LSAT n is correspondence law recognised?  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register