Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sonal parikh (coorporation)     17 July 2013

Admissibility of voice recording in the a.f.t arm force trib

dear sir,

i am a lady officer sonal parikh , i need your help in emergency otherwise my currier will get spoil.I am really very sorry to bother you at this hour... I saw you commenting something about voice recording in AFT/Court in the lawyersclubindia.com... hnece thought of speaking to you immediately...

I am presently under going a court of inquiry for possesion of mobile phone inside the exam hall. This is a grave offense in the army as it amounts to "moral turpitude". However, I was carrying it owing to an annoucement by one of the invigilator... it is long long story as to under what circumstances I was carrying the mobile. I have brought out enough evidences and facts to proce my innocence in court of inquiry....
However, what is happening now is the court of inquiry is try to frame me by putting false charges against me...
I have been recording the entire court proceedings in a voice recorder (without permission of course)... the recording has enough evidences to prove the blatant way the court proceedings were conducted and how the false charges have been applied on me...
So now, coming to my query -
If I am to challenge the disciplinary action taken against me in the civil court.... will these recordings admissible as prove to the injustice done with me?
If yes, then what is procedure I follow now?

hoping help from you... Thanking you in  advance for your time///

warm regards,

sonal

Learning

1 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     17 July 2013

Ms. Sonal,

After C of I, if found guilty you will be charged, otherwise free. Once charges are framed you may engage local lawyer to help you out. Susequently during this proceedings before Court Martial you can bring voice recording in your defence evidence, where if you suceed in establishing authenticity of Voice recording, it is admissible.. 

However,if you are held guilty and punished then the order is challangable in AFT.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register