LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Adhocism is posting writ in a hc

Ref my Writ 21313 of 2013 submitted on 16/7 regd on 18/7 came up but transferred to another judge and listed for hearing on 08/08/2013.Heard , two weeks time given to GP of the concerned dept of govt of AP..but the case is neither posted after 2 weeks nor submission by the respondent made.

Who is responsible to ensure that order of the court is complied with? And what is the responsibilty of the concerned judge if his order is not complied with? What an appellant can do shake the very establishment which is whimsical and not very transparent? What are the responsibilities of the officers of the court or the bar to ensure delivery of justice is not made a mockery resulting into chaos all around ?

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 September 2013

Law will take on its own procedure. do not worry. Your lawyer knows everything about your case. You can also check case status online causelist of the concern courts

(Guest)

In three months flat two judges changed....I do not know who is bestowed with the power to mis-use or use it effectively. The case last came up on 08/08/2013. The judge gave two weeks time to file their counter. The case there after listed at serial 94 on 12 Sep, 95 on 18 Sep and then on onward on 11 Oct 2013. Yesterday my advocate informed me that my writ is listed at serial 104 at court No 10 with a new judge. I was asked to be present there. I was present there when serial No 53 was being heard at appx 1200 hrs. By 1600 hrs the court was dismissed while hearing the case at serial no 55 ( Dispute on land Act etc). It was like a history class where none is sure of the historical back ground. It was quiet boring as I priority of cases are decided based on some determining factors. 

When the Judge was about to leave some advocates did present their cases in a hurry..some own some failed. My advocate could not muster courage to present his case. Now when will my case listed and when it will be heard? Good question..said my advocate explaining the reason for delay of 3 months. He also informed me that my case was brought to the notice of the previous Judge besides making written presentation to Registrar (Judicial) on 05 Sep, 23 Sep & 11 Oct requesting him to post my writ forthwith in the motion list. I am also told that change of 3 Judges in 3 months is routine and effected by CJ of AP HC.  

He also enlighten me with info that causelists for daily cases court wise is prepared one week in advance. Hence it is not possible for the judge to accommodate "any case that was listed but not heard on that day" next day unless and otherwise specific order to that effect is passed by the judge. According to him the interlocutary i.e pending cases listed but not heard could only be listed when the fresh cause list for the next week is being made.

My case was last heard on 8 Aug . 2 Weeks time was given to GP (Home) to file their counters. listed at serial 94 on 12 Sep 2013 ,serial 95 on 18 Sep , onward on 11 Oct serial 104  ..and not come up. I am further told that GP Home has not filed the counter ( Contempt of Court?) .Say 100 cases are listed in the daily cause list per judge , 55 of them are heard, 5  carried forward next day . So there are 40 cases back Log on each working day. Assuming only 20 days of hearing one judge has supposedly heard a whopping 1100 cases been heard. If the seniority of the pending cases not heard despite being listed remained unchanged..my case would have to listed at serial number below 10 within a month..But my case was listed at 94, 95,onward and then at serial 104 on 29 Oct 2013.

If this is the scenario in every high courts of the country must act decisively questioning the integrity of even the judges. 

(Guest)

My Writ 21313 of 2013 was filed on 16 Jul 2013. It was registered on 18 Jul 2013 and came up hearing next day.The hon-ble judge however called it a wrongly posted and caused transferred it to another Judge. The other Judge admitted the case on 08 Aug 2013 . Hon-ble Judge was informed of the urgency as EAMCET counselling for general category for  medical seats was already on since 22 Jul 2013 and counselling for medical seats for special category including CAP( Children of Armed forces Personnel) quota was about to start . GP for Home who was representing all 3 Respondents was asked to file their counter within 2 weeks. Since then though the case was listed in the daily cause list or onward list did not reach there. Today it was listed ata serial number 191 under interlocutory and was not reached. It is still listed against my lawyer from whom I have already obtained NOC to defend my writ myself as PIP.

How do I keep a track of my writ as case status is page is not getting updated in time.?

(Guest)

High Court mail address returns my mails..there is no telephone number which could be used to seek info on posting of my writ pending since 18 Jul 2013.

What should I do..I have taken NOC from my advocate in disgust as others were obtaining chit pe chit from the same court to hear their cases on priority. Now I want to fight the case as PIP.But how do I keep a track of my case if court site is non-functional?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register