Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karthik (divorce applicant)     15 August 2014

Address proof

Dear experts, please advise me on my below query.

i work for a company in hyderabad but i stay and do work from home from my native, place, my wife filed 498a in hyd and i filed divorce in my native, as she is working in hyd she transferred tht case to hyd, so chances of gettig divorce is poor in my case i didnt have much proofs to prove her adultery, so at the time of mediation she told she is not ready to give divorce and want to live with me, i told i'm stayihg in my native so come and live with me, she refused and saying we will kill her if she comes to my native for that and said if i setup family in my hyd then only she and her parents come and live with me else she wont.

so she is refusing to live with me in my native i thought of fightig the case asking her to come to my native, so please advise is my decision is correct or not, and also i'm staying with my old aged parents how should i prove that i'm working for a compnay in hyd but staying in my native place?? does the court favours her and insist me to setup family in hyd as  my comapny is in hyd?

please give your valuable suggestions on this.






 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query