LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Uday Rao   14 August 2022

Additional water inlet from main pipe

Can a member of a Cooperative housing Society in Mumbai/Pune have additional inlets ( same or bigger diameter) from the main water pipe from the water tank to the building provided by the builder?  And can the Managing Committee /allow disallow this? and in case the member refuses to  follow the Society rule on water connections and does not remove the additional connections is there a remedy or penalty, etc how can the Managing Committee control such rules being broken?


 2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 August 2022

So many a question -but what are the facts?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 August 2022

There is no legal dispute involved posted for consideration and obligation of experts on this platfrom qua functioning of the Managing Committee of the Society.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query