Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramana N V (software engineer)     24 January 2013

Additional cases to 304b

Hi Sir,

I am victum of false 304B case made on sep 13th 2012, And my case trails will starts on app 15th 2013.

I am very much confidence about my case,

Now the issue is mother-in-law again approched the police and started deminding the gold arnaments of decreased through police and if we fail to give her back police are saying they will put another case on me.

Truth is we are holing some gold arnuments of decreased and we are ready to give as we have no interest in them, while giving we asked them to sign on imdetity bond saying the shree danam which they given to my wife we are returing and which is said as dowary in fir.

The problem is they are ready to take and but not ready to sign on this, they are saying they will give a recipt.

If i fail to accept that, they are threading me saying they will put another case on me and my mom.

Please kindly suggest me what i have to do now, they given me a period of 3 days to accept their proposal.

Thanks in advance...

Ramana.

Learning

3 Replies

rajiv rajan (rr)     25 January 2013

Dear Ramana

Very sad Story , But do not taken any tension. I am also in same boat facing face 498a and 304b case from last 2 yrs.

First try for regular bail. than proced futher

Nick (system analyst)     02 October 2013

me too fighting same case for last 4 years. trial already started .........try to get bail bail first ...and collect all evidences in cool mind....don;t trust police............rise this into court in front of judge.........

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     03 October 2013

I am sure Ramanna is on bail already.

w.r.t. the property of the deceased, the first right on the property is that of the children and if there are no children then the right would accrue to the Husband.

They can not put any additional case on you, worry not.

Regards,

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register