LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kamal Adidi (BE)     31 January 2017

Addition of 377 with 498a

Dear sir, I need your help, as my case is under trial in 498a, 323,504,506,3/4.In brief � Girl side want to add sec 377 with above sections during trial, there is no complain in FIR, not a single word discussed in chargesheet,not any medical, only girls single statement and now her mothers statement in front of hnbl judge.. wo unnatural offence bhi karta tha..and now submit an application to add 377 with above section. Sir I want to know whether it is permissible or not. & How to protect ourselves. I M very thankful for your important advice.

Learning

6 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 February 2017

no concrete view can be formed by anyone without seeing the actual papers.

biswajit   01 February 2017

MAGISTRATE CAN BE ADDED SECTIONS WHICH IS NOT LISTED IN CHARGESHEET . ALSO ADDED SECTIONS HAS TO BE GROUND OR EVIDENCE . OTHERWISE NOT 

aarjun vhajage (Lawyer)     01 February 2017

Magistrate can added. 

498adv   03 February 2017

mother has witnessed unnatural act of s*x....!!! What a shame... Now mother witness her daughter doing unnatural s$x and become witness.... What a miscarriage and misuse of Justice system to extort money... Be brave and ask your lawyer to cross both, your wife and your mother in law, ON unnatural S%X.

498adv   03 February 2017

mother has witnessed unnatural act of s*x....!!! What a shame... Now mother witness her daughter doing unnatural s$x and become witness.... What a miscarriage and misuse of Justice system to extort money... Be brave and ask your lawyer to cross both, your wife and your mother in law, ON unnatural S%X.
1 Like

Kamal Adidi (BE)     04 February 2017

Dear all, Thank you for your most valuable time and advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register