LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KURIAKOSE P G   28 July 2015

Adding successors

Sir, As the deffendent is no more who is responsible to add successors in a civil case related to an Advance agreement? The Plantiff through his advocate or the defendent's Advocate?


 2 Replies

rajagopal.s (Lawyer.)     29 July 2015


As a party to the case, you can ask the court to implead the deceased's heir's as party to the case.  Please ask your advocate to file the death certificate of the person and also ask him to file a petition for impleading the legal heir's.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     31 July 2015

Vague query with incomplete information, seek help from your/another lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register