LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hrishikesh Patil   12 January 2021

Adding green shed to balcony

Hello Sir, Myself Hrishikesh Patil from Pune, Maharashtra. I need some help regarding my balcony issue with society. I recently installed a green shed in my balcony. It's uper portion is covered and side one is open.I have a genuine reason behind this. As my balcony is in 1st floor, exactly in fornt of my balcony grocery shop is there and as our society is under construction many workers and people smoke there and stand unnecessarily there and it's not comfortable to us and my sisters to stand or sit there so we installed the shed. So society is telling me to remove that quickly as it doesn't come under society policies. As I am tentant my owner is not having any problem about this but society members are troubling him too about this issue. Can you give me some advice regarding this. I'll be very thankful Hrishikesh Patil

Learning

1 Replies

Kevin Moses Paul   18 January 2021

The reason for you installing shed in your balcony is totally agreeable and maybe that's why your house owner is also not having issues with this. To get rid of it, get a NOC from your house owner about the matter and attach it an application (in which you write down you're reasons for the installation), and provide a copy of these to the society committee. However, if anyone still pressurises you, then you can take the NOC & application and file a complaint at your local police station about the matter, then the police officials will make them understand about your concerns.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register