LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajinder Kumar (ऐसा)     09 October 2012

Adding a new party

i have submitted an application u/s 226 in HP high court in which i made hp govt & epfo paarties. now smone suggested a new party to add in it (i.e. CBI ). suggestion was not cought completely but word one ten or 110 or 1/10 was heard by me to add new party( to make a new party in the suite).

Pl explain what exactly is 110(one ten)?


 2 Replies

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     09 October 2012

Consult with your Advocate, His advise is valuable, without knowing the full extent of facts, it would be difficult to guss and give opinion.

surjit singh (Assistant)     10 October 2012

So far  addition of new parties is concerned you can pray before the court for ammendment of the petition by filing an ammendment petition. So far the word 110 or 1/10 is concerned it is not clear from your statemnet made above, better to check with your counsel.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register