Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jagadish (assistant)     16 December 2015

Add new members to the existing property ownership

Dear Sir / Madam,

I took a composite loan for residential Plot and contruction from one of the leading bank last year. Now contruction is almost completed and we are moving to new house in few weeks.

During plot registration I included my wife has a second party

My questions

1) Can i include my father and mother in a property ownship. Since they are also contibuted for house construction and i want to make them secure and confortable

2 ) Is there any objection from Bank for adding my parents in the property ownership which is already under loan? if not, is there any other possible way to make them secure for their investment which has no proof of contibution

Awaiting for your response

Thank you,

Jagadish H R

Learning

4 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     16 December 2015

After getting the completion certificate of the construction from municipal authorities and while registering your property with the revenue records you can give such application to the bank.. but the bank might object as your parents are not a party to the loan.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in  

Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna (Retd Sr Director Govt of India/ Advocate)     16 December 2015

1. You alongwith your wife being joint owners shall add your father and mother as 3rd and 4th owners at the time of registration as suggested.

2.  The bank will certainly insist to add 3rd and 4th owners as co-borrowers or co-obligants/ guarantors to the loan.  As it alters the terms and conditions of sanction, if the total disbursement is complete, the bank may make revised sanction and transfer the entire debit balance to the new loan account of course with fresh set of documents.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 December 2015

The lender may agree.Try with bank.

Jagadish (assistant)     17 December 2015

Thank you All, Let me check with bank and proceed as suggested

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register