IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhupender Negi   01 April 2021

Add member name

hello sir, my father want add my name(joint ownership) in conveyance deed.
Is it Possible.


 2 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     01 April 2021

If it is your father's self acquired property then it can be

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     01 April 2021

1. YES .... your Father may give some portion of his Property to you via a properly Stamp Duty paid and Registered GIFT DEED.  This will be legally sufficient for your desired purposes.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query