LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akshay sinha (Service man)     14 April 2018

Action to take in job issues

I work in an Central autonomous govt. dept. I am new here just completed 6 months. people here have no fear of law. they are making fake evidences against me to take away my job. the head of the dept. is along with them. he also hates me.
they are doing wrong things on my name without my consent. I think they may trap me in front of AUDITORS during next audit. what should I do.
I have never done govt. job before?

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     14 April 2018

If possible for you collect as much evidence you can, along with evidence collected raise your matter with senior officers of your departments.

If this does not help make a police complain.

Akshay sinha (Service man)     14 April 2018

No evidences are available. How to raise complain? Seniors are along with the unethical one.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     15 April 2018

Very vague query.  If you approach the forum with such vague request, nobody can help you.  My sincere advice to you is to go to the Head Office of your

Central autonomous govt. dept and approach the highest authority with your problems, which should be properly atleast explained, if not documented.  Based on your mere fears and apprehensions you cannot take action.

No point in posting such requests in forums.

Akshay sinha (Service man)     15 April 2018

Please tell the ways to gather evidences as people here are hiding things and making fake evidences.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register